Cloud Native Applications
Cloud Native applications are built to run on Cloud platforms, typically using a microservices architecture. You will be introduced to Cisco Shipped: a full container cloud native dev/test lifecycle platform. You will also be introduced to Mantl, an open source and extensible installer package of popular Cloud Native tools for cluster management, scheduling, and container deployment.
- 10Learning Labs
Cloud Native Development
Learn how simple it is to go from dev/test to production using the tools you love.
- Shipped 1 - Using Shipped the First Time
- Shipped 2 - Quick Start
- Shipped 3 - Import Existing Project to Shipped
- Shipped 4 - Bootstrap a Project Using Cisco Spark API
- Shipped 5 - Shipped CLI
- Shipped 6 - Continuous Integration and Deployment for Project
- Shipped 7 - Define and Enforce Application Level Policies
- Shipped 8 - Deploy Multi-tier App using shipped